The Halifax Imaging Suite (FDA approved) is built for hospitals and clinics everywhere, this easy to use, fully digital system fits in a regular size imaging room and can equally perform general radiographic imaging as well as SOR imaging.
Features of this system include:
- Low dose stereo orthopaedic radiography system (SOR)
- Two regulatory approved X‐Ray imaging systems
- Two systems are fired simultaneously using a trigger switch. The switch allows the two systems to fire simultaneously, providing a pair of stereo x-rays from different perspectives at the exact same time.
- Process allows for Stability Assessment
The Halifax Imaging Suite allows for:
- Enhanced standard of care for your total joint replacement (TJR) patients
- Orthopaedic companies the ability to clinically validate new products
- Industry and regulators the highest level of post‐market surveillance of TJR implants
- Doctors to more efficiency and effectively diagnose implant instability